Axis Bio can offer a range of post-study analyses of tissue samples to assess safety and target engagement. These include, but are not limited to:
- Complete Blood Counts and Blood Chemistry Assessment – we use Idexx apparatus to carry out complete blood counts and clinical chemistry analysis using validated or client-specific parameters.
- ELISA/Western blotting – to confirm target engagement/mechanism of action we can quantify protein expression using ELISA or western blotting. We have a wide range of pre-validated antibodies and experimental conditions but can also validate novel targets.
- Real TimePCR – we use Roche apparatus to quantify RNA/DNA using SYBR Green or Taqman technology.
- FACS – we can assess cell cycle, apoptosis and immune cell sub-populations alongside protein expression to confirm target engagement/mechanism of action.
- Histology – Our in-house team can carry out basic histology staining of tissue or we have a range of validated stains for IHC and IF, along with digital quantification of data.